Brighter Care values our caregivers. Their commitment to providing the highest quality of care and compassion every day is what makes Brighter Care great. We believe in treating our caregivers with trust and respect because, without them, our company’s mission of providing exceptional personal care wouldn’t be possible.
When you work with Brighter Care, you’re backed by the support of a personal care company with an outstanding reputation. Join our caregiver team today and grow your career knowing that your part of a team of dedicated, compassionate caregivers who love what they do.
BRIGHTER CARE TEAM MEMBER REQUIREMENTS:
- Level 2 background screening
- H.H.A. Certificate with curriculum or C.N.A. license
- R.N. or L.P.N. license if a nurse
- Assist with Self Medication Certificate (2 hrs)
- Initial HIV Certificate (2 hrs)
- Valid C.P.R. card from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or The Health & Safety Institute
- Physical (must be done within the past six (6) months stating applicant is “free of communicable diseases”)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Any CEUs/specialty training you may have (ex.: Alzheimer’s Training)
- Work references